Регистрация    Вход    Форум    Поиск    FAQ

Список форумов » Разговорчики » Вопросы и ответы

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: Florida State football: Wednesday player interviews
 Сообщение Добавлено: Вт ноя 08, 2022 6:54 am 

Florida State football hit the practice fields for the second straight day to continue preparations for No. 19 NC State. The Wolfpack are 6-2 and coming off a 28-13 win over the Louisville Cardinals. After practice, four players spoke to the media. CB Kevin Knowles, LB Amari Gainer, LB DJ Lundy, and TE Jordan Wilson each discussed the loss to the Clemson Tigers and their upcoming matchup with the Pack https://www.fssoutlet.com/Fernando_Padron_Jersey-151. Here some of what each had to say:Kevin Knowlesoach Norvell, he preaches response after everything. No matter if it a win or a loss. Us coming together, knowing what we need to do, things like that. We know to come together and to keep going. We know what wee been through as a team, wee been through adversity, so we know when adversity strikes, we know what to do. We know how to fight back. We know how to continue to grow through it all. As a team, I feel like we grow every day and that all we really can do.or Knowles� full interview (Via Noles247), see below:Amari Gainerefinitely made a lot of progress coming out this season Custom Jersey. Just getting better, 1% each day. Making the most of my opportunities and when I out there just taking advantage of it.or Gainer full interview (Via Noles247), see below:DJ Lundyt been a process Ie been enjoying and just learning new stuff. In high school, I primarily played running back... It been a challenge, but Ie embraced it. Now, it starting to come along everyday, every game, just learning the game and learning from mistakes. For Lundy full interview (Via Noles247) https://www.fssoutlet.com/Johnny_Wilson_Jersey-186, see below:Jordan Wilsonish we could have came out with the win, but we just got to keep working. I think if we just keep trusting coach Norvell and coach Dillingham and their plan for us, I think wel be in the right direction.or Wilson full interview (Via Noles247), see below: Florida State Football FSU lands Arizona State WR transferNoles News: Dalvin Cook reacts to the current state of FSU football, ACC releases new COVID-19 policy Florida State Seminoles Transfer Portal Thread #6 FSU Football: Noles in the ProsNoles News: Can FSU continue to have success in the transfer portal?

Список форумов » Разговорчики » Вопросы и ответы